Cloud-native Apache Hadoop & Spark
Cloud4U provides a cloud platform for building and managing Apache Hadoop & Spark clusters. The solution easily integrates with other Cloud4U services, bringing you a powerful platform for data processing, Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Boost the speed of computations and pay only for the resources you actually use.
Parameters considered in calculation:
- 1 Master nod - "head" virtual machine (CPU 4, RAM 16GB, SSD MEDIUM 500GB, IP address).
- Worker nod is a working virtual machine (CPU 1, RAM 1GB, SSD MEDIUM 50GB). The number of X Worker nods is unlimited.
- Backup to geo-remote site.
- Flexible scaling of virtual machine parameters (nod).
Apache Hadoop in the cloud for Big Data projects
Apache Hadoop® is an open source framework used for storing and the distributed processing of huge amounts of data. Instead of relying on different systems for storing and processing data, Hadoop allows you to cluster hardware to run parallelized analysis of large data sets.
Cloud4U platform simplifies the creation and management of Apache Hadoop clusters and other applications in the Hadoop ecosystem.
For processing big data, Cloud4U supports using the S3 object storage or storing data in clusters of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS). HDFS is automatically installed together with Hadoop in your Cloud4U cluster, and you can use HDFS together with S3 to store your input and output data.
Cloud-based Hadoop Benefits
- Fast and scalable information processing
Hourly billing and post-payment system
Available Open-Source ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Pipe, Hive)
Automatic cluster management
Integration with other cloud applications and solutions
Guaranteed service availability at SLA 99.982%
- Built-in information security features