DDoS protection with WAF
DDoS attacks on your websites and applications can completely disrupt their operation. To prevent loss of customers and money, use the DDoS protection service. It is an efficient solution to counter all types of attacks, including TCP/SYN floods.
The solution is easily integrated with the infrastructure, hosted on Cloud4U platform. There is no need for data migration, additional configuration, software installation, or hardware purchase.
How DDoS protection works
Cloud4U offers two levels of protection:
Basic - protection at the network protocol level
Protection modules filter traffic, delivering only legitimate requests, thereby preventing channel congestion.
- A dedicated IP address/IP address cluster from the protected subnet
- The provider accepts and filters all incoming traffic to a dedicated IP
- The customer receives the already filtered legitimate traffic back
Protection at the application protocol level
The Web Application Firewall (WAF) analyzes and cleans traffic at the HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SIP, and other application-specific protocols. It is an excellent solution for web applications, providing L7-level protection.
The solution meets PCI security requirements, reduces web application threats and vulnerabilities, prevents theft and manipulation of sensitive corporate data, and protects customer information.
In addition, the solution reduces the risk of using your infrastructure to attack other enterprises.
Benefits of anti-DDoS solution from Cloud4U
- Cost savings. You can choose the level of protection that suits specific needs.
- Scalability. The solution can simultaneously respond to multiple DDoS attacks.
- Reliability. Fault-tolerant filtration system successfully rejects attack traffic.
- Continuity of operation. Monitoring is conducted 24/7.
- Expertise. Cloud4U is an expert in the subject of cloud resources protection.
L7 attack reports
Support for third-party SSL certificates
Signing a contract with a legal entity (if necessary)
Providing Premium IP-address
Blacklists/Whitelists: up to 5 rules
Load balancing: up to 2 servers
Ticketing response time: less than 30 minutes
146 $ per month
Protection for 3 domains
High priority traffic processing
Cache Reset by Mask
L7 level attack reports
Web Application Firewall
Traffic anomaly alerts
Blacklists/Whitelists: up to 50 rules
Load balancing: up to 10 servers
Response time: less than 15 minutes
320 $ per month
Protection for 10 domains
Unlimited: geo-blocking and use of WAF
Possibility to include your IP networks in the protection
Best suited for IP-TV connection
The top priority for traffic processing
Role-based account management
L7 level attack reports
Support for mobile phone alerts
BGP protection connectivity
Individually tailored page
Blacklists/Whitelists: up to 100 rules
Load balancing: any number of servers
Response time: less than 10 minutes
800 $ per month