CDN is an effective solution for companies with high web traffic density and users geographically dispersed. It speeds up the time of content delivery by leveraging the CDN server closest to user, reduces the load on network bandwidth, and speeds up page load time. As a result, you get minimized latency and better user experience.
Disc size, GB
Who benefits from CDN service
- E-commerceA CDN helps to accelerate ecommerce sites loading in any country even during heavy traffic times, like sales. Improve website positions in search engines.
- MediaWith CDN media platforms deliver news in time, keeping the website available and giving you more followers.
- Games and online entertainmentQuickly delivers games to unlimited simultaneous users. Reduces load on game servers during peak loads.
- Mobile appsAccelerates delivering content, improving user’s loyalty.
- AdvertisingReduces delays when downloading advertisements. Improves advertising campaigns efficiency.
- Technology and SaaSProvides faster software download, reduces the load on servers during updates distribution.
How a CDN works
With CDN, the user request is automatically forwarded to the closest caching CDN server, so the transfer of static content is significantly accelerated. The delivery speed of the dynamic data is increased by reducing the network route using a wide and extensive network.
Benefits of using a CDN for your website
- Increased efficiency. By balancing the load on the cloud capacity, you can lighten the main server and ensure its normal operation in case of sudden traffic spikes.
- Sales growth. The faster a site is loaded, the more time users will spend on it. The more chances you have to sell him a product/service.
- Better search engines positions. Website load speed affects the ranking of search results by Yandex and Google.
- Fault tolerance. If one of the caching servers fails, the user will not even notice it. Content will be delivered from the other closest server.
- Decrease bounce rates. Website visitors receive the required content immediately, without waiting for its download. This is an important parameter in the ranking of the site in search engines.
Amsterdam, Budapest, Frankfurt, Kiev, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Prague, Stockholm.
Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto.
Ankara, Hong Kong, Osaka, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney.
Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paulo.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)1. What is CDN?
CDN is abbreviate of Content Delivery Network.
2. Why do I need a CDN?
To increase the access speed to your site. Especially it is relevant for those visitors of your website which are far from a place of your hosting.
3. How much does the CDN cost?
For accurate calculation it is necessary to get detailed information about volumes of your traffic and data.
4. What benefits will I get when connect the CDN?
Accelerate content delivery, reduce the workload of your equipment, reduce the IT infrastructure costs. CDN in some cases allows you to significantly save on traffic volume.
5.Who needs a CDN?
CDN is needed when website users are in different regions and countries. Also when the site owner wants to protect and relieve the server in case of high traffic flow (for example, when the traffic volume reaches several terabytes per month).
You can find answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base. If you can't find an answer to your question, ask our consultants using the online chat or send a request using the support ticket system.