Video Surveillance Storage Solution
Cloud4U cloud CCTV storage provides local video surveillance and video data storage from 32 IP cameras.
The solution runs on SecurOS Lite software platform and is integrated with Cloud4Y cloud storage.
The solution includes:
- Failover video surveillance storage server
- Template for SecurOS software solution deployment
- Tech support**
New feature! Sending photos from the camera to telegram chat when activity is detected during non-working hours.
* Price for server configuration: 2 CPU cores, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD med, 1IP, backup. Licenses: Windows Server, SecurOS Lite. Price excluding VAT.
**Technical support services, which are the client’s responsibility, are performed on a reimbursable basis.
How does cloud-based IP video surveillance work?
- Situational and comprehensive facility monitoring
- Prompt response to incidents
- Creating video and audio recordings database for further analysis
Video surveillance storage (VSS) solves a wide range of local video surveillance tasks for industrial, private, commercial, and municipal facilities.
For detailed instructions on connecting a video surveillance system in the cloud, click here.
Benefits of a video storage solution
Integration with third-party systems
- More than 10,000 models of equipment from third-party manufacturers
- RTSP and ONVIF camera support
- Integration with third-party systems via HTTP/HTTPS, RTSP, SNMP
Cloud storage for video surveillance cameras
We use cutting-edge technology to organize cloud storage of CCTV recordings, providing a high level of fault tolerance SLA of 99.982%.Check out the other solutions you might be interested in:
S3 Archive Storage
Personal data storage in accordance with 152-FZ